People believe to have a good luck all through their lives for health, success, happiness and prosperity. People often go for Vaastu shashtra to live a perfect life. They consult a Vaastu expert to get the glimpse of their house as per the good luck and harmony. People invite Vaastu expert at their homes and offices or workplaces to get the best of the results. According to Feng shui, the Chinese philosophical principle, it attracts peace and harmony at their place. There are many ways through which a person can attain success and harmony to sustain a happy life after. There are many systems and ways through which Feng Shui can be considered best to renovate the home and offices with good and positive vibes. Feng Shui is commonly attained through symbols and signs and avoid reconstruction of the place. This just helps its believer change the way or style of living and work.
Image Source - https://goo.gl/gR9zAq and www.theredphoenixfengshui.com
The Feng Shui is considered pious and universal, and every sect and culture follow this belief to release stress and negativity from within. Simple steps and logical thinking are applied to make the access and its understanding easier for its followers. The Feng Shui followers tend to achieve success and prosperity through good luck charms and mantras. Sitting and work position also plays an important role in getting fulfilment of targets and desired goals
Image Source - https://goo.gl/ElLlOQ and f.tqn.com
Number of Feng Shui ideas is classified below –
1. It is recommended that one should decorate his house with beautiful and eye pleasing family photos to generate good vibes. Married couples can add their candid pictures from their wedding along with vacations on the walls to add more happy and cheerful moments. You can include pictures of your beloved ones to enjoy those glorious moments spent with them. A huge collage or poster or digital photo frame can also add that missing charm in one's life for sure.
Image Source - https://goo.gl/J6GzCb and www.fengshuidana.com
2. It is said, if you make your front door decorative, inviting and appealing, success always stays back at such homes. It not only brings success to the place but also reflects the positivity and friendly attitude of the person dwelling in. The gate or the main entry of the house should be more appealing by adding a touch of greenery to it, that decorates the empty space with green, flowery plants that symbolises to bring good health and an opportunity to the house. The archway of the door must be kept clean from all kinds of dirt and garbage. It should be eye-catching and aesthetic.
Image Source - https://goo.gl/3lNzdA? and www.chicagofengshuiconsultant.com
3. The experts say, to the dining table should be placed at the centre of the house. Most preferably it is good to get a circular dining table in the place. After the master bedroom, the dining hall is another enchanting place one could consider the thought. It is the table where every family gathers and has one meal of the day together and shares their thoughts on the day after a dinner. One can say, the dining table brings everyone together at least twice or thrice a day.
Image Source - https://goo.gl/3GiDYX? and www.hstudion.com
4. It is considered important to keep your home clean, vibrant and full of life to allow good thoughts and opportunities make their way to your home. To allow a strong spirit to enter your house, one may keep his house clutter free to allow good forces enter the house as they reciprocate with maintaining peace and harmony in the house. Simplest way to do this makes your house nature-friendly. Plant more plants that of flowers to give you an aesthetic and calmness from within. It is recommended to avoid plants with thorns, instead bring home lucky bamboo plant, money plant, etc which are believed to multiply the prosperity for the dwellers.
Image Source - https://goo.gl/2tQfeH? and assets.inhabitat.com
5. The master bedroom must be adorned in such a way that it gives space to a lovable and positive relationship with the help of Feng Shui. The room can have curtains if there are no doors in the bedroom. For sitting arrangement, chairs can be arranged at the bottom of the bed alongside small couch to give a better look. A bed should not be as grand as the kings’ as it is widely predicted that the bigger the bed or space between the couple will affect their relationship and create a ridge in between their relationships and family. A spacious bedroom certainly gives peaceful time to relax and soothe your soul.
Image Source - https://goo.gl/41J2Y5 and mydecorative.com
One should definitely follow these beliefs to get control of what they wish for; it helps them to attain physical as well as mental peace through spirituality. Feng Shui helps in avoiding the fuss and creates a wonderful space of living for young and old.