Startup and entrepreneurship are the coolest words these days. Everyone wants to do something for themselves. Everyone wants to execute the crazy ideas in their brains. But the word of caution is maximum startup fails because people start them just to realise their dreams by getting emotional. Any venture in the physical world is not a matter of emotion but a matter of thorough research and proper planning. There must be more than enough demand and targetable customers. Here are the top 5 ideas that have enough demand but no startup has yet touched upon them in the best possible way.
Image Source - http://goo.gl/2BkjtP and http://i.huffpost.com
1. E-commerce Sector – There is no exclusive e-commerce site that delivers alcohol to the home. Alcohol consumption is always on the rise and it has become a daily intake item for middle to high-class society. If you can build a website which collaborates with local alcohol shops and when the order is placed, it will be delivered from local shops via their delivery boy in the last possible time then it can do wonders and change the entire landscape of alcohol consumption figure. People are dying to get an e-commerce site that delivers them to their homes.
Image Source - http://goo.gl/PwGizW and https://assets.entrepreneur.com
2. Review Site – Even though the world is moving from standalone software and web application to mobile apps, there are no legit sites that will review the new apps launched and tell us why and why not we should use an app. There are so many movie reviews, book review, product review, service review sites that almost all people visit before buying anything, a review site for apps is going to be a big thing with the opportunity to earn in millions.
Image Source - http://goo.gl/d4vx39 and http://uclu.org
3. Book Services – There are no book service companies such as editing, proofreading to the physical book launch arrangement and offline promotion. This is a great opportunity as independent book writers are dying for such legit company. Most of the traditional publishers do it themselves but how many of the current writers do get a shot in traditional publishers. Everyone goes for vanity publishing and looks for book related services such as promotion both online and offline, book launch event, book cover, editing and proofreading and so on.
Image Source - http://goo.gl/VJKnmu and https://www.timeshighereducation.com
4. SEO Services – You might know this that SEO is the primary thing for any website to go viral because it helps in indexing your website or webpage on the first page of any search engine. This drives organic traffic. But there are no good SEO service companies where small companies can go and rely on. Most of the SEO services are now available on freelancing platforms. You should definitely think about opening a company to provide quality SEO services because there is infinite demand for this.
Image Source - http://goo.gl/n2amna and http://blog.verticalresponse.com
5. Financial Services - Taxation and investment are two most complicated things for common people to understand and work it out smartly. There are always looking for financial advisors who would do it for them. There are no good financial advisors available and a farm of that sort will do wonders. Not only advising people, you can actually provide services for tax filing and investment.
Image Source - http://goo.gl/0mcyUO and http://wpb.org